lørdag den 31. august 2013

Warmachine resurrection




The Warmachine: Tactics kickstarter got me, Lasse and Lars talking about Warmachine. We played the game back in 05-06 for a season. We couldn’t remember why we stop playing. The game mechanics where fun enough. We decided to start again. Luckily I had saved my old miniatures thought some have been lost. We bought the rulebook and started gaming almost once. I had a collection already and Lasse paints really fast.  Lars is trying a Horde army for variety. Hordes wasn’t around when we played last time.



Counting my old miniatures. My daughter thought I needed a fairy.


Painting my old guys
A old painted bonejack
First game against Lars everblight
Caster with focus
Big dragon thing

Trying the different aspects of the game
Against Lasses Menoth


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar